NIAGARA FALLS

this past sunday, the weather service predicted rain.  it was to be a chilly and overcast day in toronto, canada.  but the sun fought its way through the clouds and defied the forecast. i was expecting the unexpected.  but not just in reference to the weather.  i was going to see the Niagara Falls nothing could have prepared me for the magnificence of what i was about to behold.  this unexpected day turned out to be a truly glorious day.  seeing the falls, from the canadian side of the niagara river, was just breathtaking.  it’s no wonder that the niagara falls is considered one of the natural wonders of the world.  the mist and roar of the falls is a luvMUST experience.  Niagara Falls is a wonder. unexpected wonders are just the luvFIND for the bestdressup now!

Advertisements

About thebestdressup

ciao! thebestdressup is about being the best now in anything/everything and anywhere/everywhere. can this be possible? i will give it a heart and put my heart into it. thebestdressup.com
This entry was posted in luvMUST, TRAVEL, WELCOME and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to NIAGARA FALLS

1. kormoranflug says:

Dont fall. great pics

2. ledrakenoir says:

Wonderful atmosphere, love it – very well captured photos… 🙂

3. Breathtaking! Those waterfalls are magnificent.

4. laurapozzani says:

Fantastic photos, marvellous view!

5. ohlidia says:

I was at the Falls this past summer with my girls. They LOVED it! And how true about the roar of the Falls. You truly must experience it!

6. Pretty impressive, how I wish I could once visit the Niagara falls. It would be a pretty long journey from where I live, which is Austria. Thanks for sharing!

• ciao! so glad i could share this experience…it is spectacular and this impression remains in you. i just realized what an impact it made on me to have seen the falls.
      thebestdressup

7. ladyfi says:

What great shots of this amazing place!

8. Did you go on the Maid of the Mist??

9. It is awesome, isn’t it?

10. Mélanie says:

ciao, come stai?… 🙂 been there twice, but I like the Canadian side… 🙂 cheers! Mélanie

11. Sophie33 says: