gold dust

they say that all that shines is not gold.  with a bit of fantasy, perhaps it could be.  the eiffel tower would be a magic wand and the light it emanates would be gold dust.  a fantasy.  would be the best if that gold dust would blow across and bring light everywhere on earth.  would be just the best fantasy.  gold dust scattered on earth is a fantasy. perhaps entertaining something improbable could lead to a possibility.  a luvFAB fantasy entertained in the mind of thebestdressup now!

Advertisements

About thebestdressup

ciao! thebestdressup is about being the best now in anything/everything and anywhere/everywhere. can this be possible? i will give it a heart and put my heart into it. thebestdressup.com
This entry was posted in INSPIRATION, luvFAB, TRAVEL and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to gold dust

1. Marcos C. says:

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
    ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

HAPPY TRAVELS 🙂

2. Marcos C. says:

― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

HAPPY TRAVELS 🙂

3. jayconfessions says:

Oh Paris! This city always makes me dream… I’m really proud to be french haha 🙂

xx Jasmine | http://www.jayconfessions.wordpress.com

4. Janet Rörschåch says:

Now there’s a grin on my face. Lucky you. Paris. YES!

5. I so love Paris! Great post, TBD!

6. Amy says:

Beautiful! Love the gold dust shot.

7. ledrakenoir says:

Really gold captured… 🙂 🙂

8. acuriousgal says:

Beautiful…..gorgeous Paris!!!

9. laurapozzani says:

I’m never tired of Paris! I’ve been there 8 times and I’ll go there as often as I’ll be able, because it is my ideal city, I like it very much, I love it… so I like your post indeed! Well, my heart too was lost in Paris… this is easy to understand by looking at my gravatar 🙂

10. Mélanie says: