you are the light

new york,  new york tunnel. the best dress up

“Seems like the light at the end of the tunnel may be you.”
— Steven Tyler

we pass through many tunnels, some longer than others.  we are all on a ‘course’ along the tunnel, and then, when we arrive at the end, we hope to have found the light.  at the end of every tunnel there is light to be found.  well, the light is within us.  and light gives light.  our passages beyond are lit when we find that light.  that is the light that shines through the passages of  thebestdressup now!

Advertisements

About thebestdressup

ciao! thebestdressup is about being the best now in anything/everything and anywhere/everywhere. can this be possible? i will give it a heart and put my heart into it. thebestdressup.com
This entry was posted in PEOPLE, TRAVEL and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to you are the light

1. vastlycurious.com says:

LOVE tunnel pictures ! I have at least 5 too. The lighting and speed makes them so fun!

2. ledrakenoir says:

Amazing – and the word and the photos match perfect… 🙂

Steven Tyler – yeah do you like Aerosmiths, I do… 🙂 😉

3. Janet Rörschåch says:

That is a fantastic photo. CIAO!

4. thaygoulart says:

What a beautiful shot! Loved the quote too.

5. Beautiful photo with perfect words. This is such a wonderful message that we often forget. Oh, I also just love Steven Tyler!

6. afracooking says:

It was the picture that caught my eye, but it was the message that touched my heart. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this beautiful blog of yours!

7. pattisj says:

Your tunnel looks spotless inside! I’ve not seen any here that look so nice. I’m glad the Light is in you. Shine on!