HOSTELLERIE DE L’ABBAYE DE LA CELLE

it’s a hot, hot summer.  in europe, there was no ‘real’ spring this year.  winter just seemed to have melted into summer.  landing in nice, france, the heat was felt instantly.  to calm the ‘chaleur’, brignoles, in  provence-alpes-cote d’azur, a region in southern france, was the destination.  with much anticipation, we arrived in a pastoral luvFAB hostellerie that sits between a 12th century abbey and a vineyard.  this setting is an oasis of calm and a luvFIND.  just the best destination to rest from a transatlantic flight.  a few years ago, i met Alain Ducasse, and he offered that a visit in his hostellerie would be memorable sojourn.  he was just so right.  Hostellerie de l’Abbaye de la Celle is just that; a magnificent inn that will leave you enchanted.  the hostellerie is refurbished, but maintains an authentic atmosphere, and the restaurant is outstanding.  the staff is warm and professional and they, along with the setting, contribute to making your stay at Hostellerie de l’Abbaye de la Celle a transporting experience.  it’s an experience of art, fine cuisine and relaxation.  being transported to different settings in varied temperatures is for thebestdressup now!

Advertisements

About thebestdressup

ciao! thebestdressup is about being the best now in anything/everything and anywhere/everywhere. can this be possible? i will give it a heart and put my heart into it. thebestdressup.com
This entry was posted in ART, HOTEL, luvFAB, luvFIND, PEOPLE, RESTAURANT, TRAVEL and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to HOSTELLERIE DE L’ABBAYE DE LA CELLE

1. White Pearl says:

love all the pictures ! very attractive

2. Janet Rörschåch says:

I am jealous of happy and happy for you. Such a stunning place.

3. Rusha Sams says:

Lovely pictures of a place I’d love to visit. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. I appreciate your follow! http://ohtheplaceswesee.com

4. Oh, not going green with envy – repeat 99 times!
    – Have a fab vacation. It’s a few years since I’ve been to Nice.

5. Have a wonderful vacation! These pictures are incredible, I’m glad I can come along for the ride…thanks for sharing.

6. ledrakenoir says:

Wonderful captured photos… 🙂 😉

7. vintagefrenchchic says:

This place looks gorgeous! I would love to visit. Great shots!

8. Sophie33 says:

It looks like a nice, excellent place to dine & wine, of course! 🙂