luck & love

in rome, this summer, i admired a wrist dressed with a lovely chrocheted bracelet in the shape of hearts, the organ of passion, my favourite shape.  i so wanted this luvSTUFF and my luck was to stumble in Cruciani!  i entered their new boutique in forte dei marmi, and knew that these lovely bracelets were for thebestdressup.  i brought back a few as i just had to share this luvSTUFF with those in my heart.  with much excitement, i dressed my BFF Ingrid Hoffmann wrist with a Cruciani bracelet.  it is good to be thebestdressup in threads that connect us with luck and love.  when you find luck and love in anything/everything and anywhere/everywhere; do share it.  luck and love is for thebestdressup now!

i am holding luck & love…thebestdressup shares with bff…my heart grows!

Advertisements

About thebestdressup

ciao! thebestdressup is about being the best now in anything/everything and anywhere/everywhere. can this be possible? i will give it a heart and put my heart into it. thebestdressup.com
This entry was posted in JEWELRY, luvSTUFF, PEOPLE and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to luck & love

1. Ingrid says:

Love it all. Congrats! Love my cruciani

2. Mari G Borges says:

I’m soooo happy you found Cruciani bracelets! Love it!

3. Eduardo Prado says:

I absolutely love your Blog …and this is my favorite one so far , i actually live by one of this quotes ..”maybe Love is like luck , you have to go all the way To find it …” -Robert Mitchum..
    TQM

4. Renata Abdo says:

Emma, congrats! You are fabulous! Keep me posted ok? By the way… I tried to find the same luck and love bracelets and I couldn’t…. only love! But it is ok, isn’t it??? Kisses!!!

5. vastlycurious.com says:

Where do I find them- fantastic- Are the gold and silver the Cartier locked bracelets!?

• ciao! glad you like this luvSTUFF. for cartier and crucuiani, clicking the link on the post and it will direct you to their websites. the yellow gold, and the white gold with diamonds, are cartier love bracelets, the colorful crochet four leaf clover and hearts, are cruciani luck and love bracelets, and the silver pebble bracelet is a dodo (dodo.it) pepita bracelet.
      thebestdressup

6. Katie Glenn says:

Beautiful blog and beautiful bracelets!

7. Lafemmeroar says:

Love is being lucky enough to be at the right place and at the right time where your one and only will be ….

8. fgassette says:

Nice!

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate the time you took to stop by. May your day be filled with joy and peace.
    BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

9. ladyfi says:

Nice bracelets! Thanks for the visit. Ciao.

10. elizabethweaver says:

Lovely images & post.

11. Loving the contrast of materials and designs.